Product care guide
Each of us have our own personal way to care for our clothes, especially our intimate wear.
These are some quick recommendations so you can care for your Sweet Cheeks Wear underwear.
Cotton and elastane (spandex) Underwear :
1. Wash by hand with warm or cold water and hang dry if you like that.
2. If you prefer using the washing machine like most, to ensure thorough cleaning, it is often recommended to wash underwear in light loads, on gentle cycle and remember to separate into dark colours and white/light colours. When possible, it is also recommended that underwear is washed separately from your other clothes. Machine wash warm (not hot), and ideally hang dry. If you must, tumble dry at a low heat or air-dry them to prevent shrinking. Otherwise, hang dry in the shade.
Synthetic fibre (polyamide, polyester):
- Wash the polyamide fabric in a regular, cold water washing machine cycle, using a bleach-free laundry detergent. If a washing machine is not available, the fabric can be handwashed in cold water.
- Allow the fabric to air dry. Do not dry the fabric using heat, as it will shrink the fabric.
- Turn the fabric inside out.
- Do not tumble dry unless in low heat
- Do not iron
Dual purpose bikini and underwear (made of microfibre)
1. Avoid wearing it under rough fabrics like denim
2. If you wear it for swimming, always rinse your swimsuit with clean water after every use to remove any salt or chlorine.
3. Preferably wash by hand with a small amount of washing detergent (no bleach / no softener).
4. Avoid washing machine and tumbling if possible. If you prefer using the washing machine, prefer a short cycle and ensure low temperature and no rough clothes are washed in the same load.